Consider the following statements
1. The desert is a rain shadow desert formed by Tibetan plateau.
2. The desert is a cold desert which extends in two countries.
Choose the correct relation:
1. Baglihar Dam-Jhelum river
2. Krishnaganga Dam-Chenab river
3. Uri Dam-Jhelum river
Baglihar Dam-Chenab river
Krishnaganga Dam-Jhelum river
Uri Dam-Jhelum river
Arrange the hills from North to South
1. Venukonda Hills
2. Varushnad Hills
3. Nagari Hills
4. Sirumalai Hills
Q. Choose the correct option
Consider the following statements:
1. Earlier this gulf was popularly known as “Gulf of Berbera
2. This waterway is important shipping route between Mediterranean Sea and Arabian Sea.
3. This Gulf shares the boundaries with three countries.
Q. Choose the correct option:
Mekong river passes through how many countries?
Arrange the following capital cities from North to South:
Which of the following basin is intermountain basin?
Which of the hills are in south of Mahabharata range?
Choose the correct match:
1. Govind Ballabh Pant Sagar- Rihand
2. Hirakund -Mahanadi
3. Nagarjuna Sagar- Kaveri
Govind Ballabh Pant Sagar- Rihand
Nagariuna Sagar- Krishna
Which one of the following can one come across if one travels through the Strait of Malacca: