About IIFT 2022
IIFT (Indian Institute of Foreign Trade) 2022 Exam will be conducted on December 5, 2021. It’s an entrance exam that opens the door for one of the most prestigious MBA programs in India, i.e. IIFT MBA (IB) 2022-24.
IIFT Exam Admit card is available on the official website iift.nta.nic.in for test takers to download. IIFT 2022 is being conducted in over 65+ cities in India. IIFT Exam Scores are accepted to 2 reputed IIFT campuses in Delhi and Kolkata. Along with the 2 campuses, IIFT launched its third campus in Kakinada (Andhra Pradesh) with an integrated MBA (IB) program for the 2022-23 academic year.
IIFT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the IIFT MBA 2022 Entrance Examinations it is mandatory that the candidates visit the official website and read through the IIFT MBA 2022 Eligibility Criteria prescribed for the students. The Eligibility Criteria includes the clause based on which students will be rendered eligible to appear for the IIFT MBA 2022 entrance examinations.
- Candidates must have completed a recognized Bachelor's degree of minimum 3 years' duration in any discipline with a minimum 50% marks [45% in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Persons with Disability (PwD) categories] (worked out on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in all the papers)
- Candidates appearing for a qualifying examination are also eligible to apply subject to submission of proof of requisite qualification by 7th October 2022.
- There is no age limit for appearing in this examination
- Admission of any candidate who joins the programme on a provisional basis but fails to obtain a minimum percentage in the bachelor’s degree examination will be automatically cancelled forthwith. Such candidates should immediately inform the Institute on the declaration of their results. Admission of candidates who do not inform the Institute of such a situation will automatically stand cancelled on the 7th October 2022. No request for extension of time for reevaluation, etc. will be entertained.
Eligibility Criteria for Foreign Nationals and NRI
Students who are foreign nationals or NRIs can also apply for MBA (International Business).
They need to fulfill conditions mentioned below:
- Candidates should have a recognized Bachelor's degree of minimum 3 years' duration with minimum 50% marks.
- Candidates appearing for a qualifying examination can also apply provided they submit proof of requisite qualification by 7th October 2022.
- In order to qualify as an international candidate for the purpose of applying to IIFT entrance exam, a candidate should have been (expected to be) resident outside India for a period of not less than 18 months as on 31st December 2021 and be outside India during the IIFT examination window. The Indian nationals who are living, working, studying abroad should produce with the application a certificate from the Indian Embassy / High Commission /Consulate of the country where the candidate is currently based, stating that the candidate has been resident in that country continuously for a period of not less than 18 months as on 31st December 2021.
- Foreign Nationals need to have a valid passport/travel document from a country other than India. The Foreign Nationals/ NRI who are present in India at the time of IIFT entrance test are required to take the entrance examination.
- The candidate should produce a Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) score which should be received by the Institute latest by 15 March 2022. GMAT taken before 1st January 2020 is not valid.
- If the candidate has appeared for any MBA entrance examination for the academic year 2022-23 in India such as CAT /XAT /IIFT, etc., he /she is not eligible to apply as Foreign Nationals/NRI Candidate. Candidates are required to give the undertaking for the same.
- NRI-Sponsored candidates and Children of NRIs are not considered under this category.
- Applications of Foreign Nationals under Self-financing Scheme should be routed through the Ministry of External Affairs/Ministry of Education, Government of India and should be received by the Institute latest by 15 March 2022. They must send a copy of their valid GMAT score with the application.
How to Register for IIFT 2022
- IIFT Registration for an entrance exam is the stepping stone to start preparing for the target which you are aiming for. Simultaneously, it is more important to be aware of all the steps which are involved in registration. If you missed even one step, your application form will be rejected.
- Students applying for the IIFT MBA 2022 are first required to visit the website and complete the registrations through the link given following which they will be able to login using the registration details and complete the online application form.
IIFT Application Fees
The IIFT 2022 Application Form is the same for both IIFT B-School and IIFT Exam. No additional fee or registration is required for applying to IIFT Delhi, Kolkata or Kakinada. The application window for the IIFT Exam registration was from September 2, 2021 till October 15, 2021. No provision is provided for late applications.
The Application Fee for IIFT 2022 is as follows which can be paid via credit card, debit card, UPI, PayTM by October 15, 2021:
- INR 2500 is charged for General (open category) students
- INR 2500 is charged for OBC category students
- INR 1000 is charged for SC category students
- INR 1000 is charged for ST category students
- INR 1000 is charged for PwD category students
- INR 15,000 is charged for NRI category students
- INR 15,000 is charged for Foreign nationals
IIFT Notification 2022
The IIFT 2022 Exam will be conducted online by the NTA (National Testing Agency) in CBT (Computer Based Test) form on December 5, 2021. The IIFT Notification was released on September 2, 2021. IIFT 2022 Exam registrations are open from September 2, 2021 till October 15, 2021. The timing for the IIFT 2022 Exam is from 10.00 am till 12.00 pm IST across centers.
IIFT 2022 Important Dates
IIFT 2022 Notification was released on September 2, 2021.
The below mentioned are some of the important dates pertaining IIFT 2022:
- IIFT 2022 Registration starts: September 2, 2021
- IIFT 2022 Registration ends: October 25, 2021
- IIFT 2022 Application Correction Window: October 17, 2021 to October 26, 2021
- IIFT 2022 Admit Cards Available: November 28, 2021
- IIFT 2022 Exam Date: December 5, 2021
- IIFT 2022 Score Card/ Result Declaration: January 2022
IIFT 2022 Overview
For students to be eligible for admission to IIFT Delhi, IIFT Kolkata and IIFT Kakinada campus have to register for the exam online before the last day of registration. The IIFT Exam consists of 4 sections – Verbal Ability & English Comprehension, Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Analysis & General Knowledge & Awareness. Students are required to to follow the guidelines and eligibility criteria before applying for the IIFT 2022 Exam. If a student is found not eligible to write the exam, he/she will not be allowed to appear for the IIFT 2022 Exam.
The IIFT 2022 Exam will be conducted over several centers in India, IIFT 2022 Exam is of 120 minutes with 110 questions. The IIFT 2022 Exam Pattern is given below:
- 35 Questions in Verbal Ability & English Comprehension
- 30 Questions in Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning
- 25 Questions in Quantitative Analysis &
- 20 Questions in General Knowledge & Awareness
On the basis of IIFT 2022 exam percentiles including sectional cut offs, students are shortlisted for WAT-GD/Extempore-PI round.
IIFT 2022 Exam Pattern
IIFT 2022 Exam will be an online exam conducted over 65+ centers in India. The IIFT Exam consists of 4 sections – Verbal Ability & English Comprehension, Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Analysis & General Knowledge & Awareness with an overall time duration of 120 minutes.
IIFT 2022 Syllabus
IIFT 2022 Syllabus is spread across 4 sections –
- Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension
- Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General Knowledge & Awareness
The syllabus for the first 3 sections is given below. General Knowledge & Awareness is vast and can cover all the current affairs and trending topics such as Politics, Businesses, Geography, International Affairs and much more.
Aspirants are required to prepare the topics from these sections thoroughly to understand the level of difficulty that exam takers will face in the IIFT exam.
Topics that are often featured in the exam are:
Candidates must note that IIFT is a multiple choice objective type written test that comprises 110 questions. The exams are conducted over a 2-hour duration and there is a negative marking also of 1/3rd of the maximum obtainable marks for each wrong response. So, for the upcoming IIFT exam, brace yourself up with the IIFT Exam syllabus and fetch a goo percentile to grab a seat in the IIFT institute.
IIFT 2022 Admit Card
NTA has released the IIFT MBA 2022 Admit Card on the official website. Candidates attending the IIFT 2021 Examinations are required to download the IIFT 2022 Admit Card through the link provided here. The IIFT MBA 2022 Admit card will include the details like the candidate information, exam information, exam centre information, and the general instructions to be followed by the students on the day of the exam.
IIFT 2022 Test Centers
- The IIFT MBA 2022 Entrance examinations are conducted across the various designated cities in the country. As per the list given on the official website, the IIFT 2022 entrance examinations will be conducted across 68 exam cities.
- Students when applying for the IIFT 2022 entrance examinations are required to add a minimum of 4 exam centres from the list given in the applications. When selecting the exam centres students are advised to give preference to the exam city with the most proximity to them to avoid travel hassles considering the situation in which the exams are being conducted.
- The exact exam centre details will be mentioned in the IIFT MBA 2022 Admit Card which will be available on the official website of NTA IIFT before the commencement of the examinations.
IIFT 2022 Cut-offs
IIFT cut-off is the basis on which a candidate is selected for further rounds. The IIFT cut-offs are announced as per the percentile scores.
There are few factors basis which a cut-off is calculated:
- IIFT 2022 Exam test takers
- Average performance by IIFT 2022 test takers
- Difficulty Level of the IIFT Exam
- Number of Seats available at IIFT (three campuses)
IIFT Cut Offs for previous year is mentioned in the table below: