|1 Crore+ students have signed up on EduRev. Have you?|
1. A man starts from a point and walks 2 km towards North, turns towards his right and
walks 2 km, turns right again and walks. What is the direction now be is facing?
Explanation: (a) The diagram given below helpful solving the questions and Direction
2. Ramu walks 5 kms starting from his house towards west then turns right and walks
3 km. Thereafter she takes left turn and walks 2 km. Further, she turn left and walks
3 km. Finally, she turns right and walks 3 kms. In what direction she is now from her
It’s clear from the diagram Ramu is West of her house.
3. Gopal started walking 2 km straight from his school. Then he turned right and walked 1
km. Again he turned right and walked 1 km to reach his house. If his house is sourth-east
from his school, then in which direction did Gopal start walking from the school?
From the diagram that Gopal Started walking towards East from the school.
4. A man starts from a point, walks 2 km towards north, turns towards his right and walks
2 km, turns right again and walks. What is the direction now he is facing?
Based on the diagram the person facing towards south
5. Janki started from her house and walked 2 km towards North. Then she took a right turn and covered one kilometre. Then she took again a right turn and walked for 2 kms. In
what direction is she going?
Janaki is going on South