Admission to AFMC MBBS 2021 will be provided through NEET 2021. Candidates have to register online for NEET. The Armed Forces Medical College will not conduct a separate entrance examination for the admission. Interested candidates can apply through NEET 2021. Eligible candidates can check here the detailed information about AFMC MBBS 2021 admission, application form, eligibility criteria, admit card, etc.
AFMC MBBS 2021 Important Dates
Candidates can check here the tentative key dates for admission.
AFMC MBBS 2021 Application Form
- Candidates can fill the AFMC MBBS 2020 application form through online mode only.
- Along with filling the application form of AFMC, candidates also have to register for NEET 2021 which is conducted by the CBSE.
- First step is the registration step where candidates have to enter all the details correctly.
- Candidates are instructed to fill all the details correctly & completely in the application form, as incomplete or incorrect application form will lead to rejection.
- In the last step, candidates have to verify all the filled details and submit the application form.
- Pay the requisite application fee in any branch of SBI by downloading the SBI bank Challan.
- Candidates have to submit the application fee of Rs. 250/- through the generated SBI Bank Challan.
- Application fee will be paid via offline mode.
- Application fees will be non-refundable/non-transferable in any case.
Here, candidates can check the eligibility criteria of AFMC for MBBS admission.
- Nationality: Candidate must be an Indian citizen. Candidates belong to Nepal or Bhutan or Person of India Origin migrated from Pakistan or any other foreign country permanently settled in India are also eligible to apply.
- Marital Status: Applying candidate must be Unmarried.
- Age Criteria: Candidate’s age must be 17 years as on 31st December of the year of admission. Candidates must not complete 24 years in age as on the due date.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must pass the 10+2 from recognized board/university.
- Subjects: Candidate must qualify the qualifying exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects. Mathematics in 10th standard is compulsory.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate must obtain 60% marks in aggregate in PCB. Candidates also have to score 50% mark in each subjects individually.
AFMC MBBS 2021 Selection Procedure
Candidates who will be shortlisted on the basis of NEET will be called for Test of English Language, Comprehension, Logic and Reasoning (ToELR) and interview conducted by AFMC. A final scores will be prepared on the basis of written ToELR+ NEET+ Interview marks.
Exam Pattern of ToELR
- Mode of Exam: Exam will be conducted as Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Number of Questions: There will be total 40 questions asked in the exam.
- Type of Questions: Only Multiple Choice Type questions will be appeared in the exam.
- Marking Scheme: 2 marks will be given for each correct response.
- Negative Marking: 0.5 marks will be deducted for each wrong response.
- Duration of Exam: Total 30 minutes will be given for the exam.
AFMC MBBS 2021 Result/Merit List
- AFMC will prepare separate merit for girls and boys candidates.
- Merit list will be drawn on the basis of final scores.
- The admission will be offered on the basis of AFMC MBBS 2021 merit list.
- At the time of admission, candidates have to show the original mark sheet and passing certificate of the qualifying exam.