|1 Crore+ students have signed up on EduRev. Have you?|
2 Marks Question
1. What were the various social issues taken up by the social reformers in the 19th century?
2. Name some of the modern social organizations formed in 20th century.
3. Why was ‘Dharma Sabha’ formed?
4. Give the meaning of the terms-
5. What are some of the basic assumptions of modernity?
6. Examine the relationship of westernization and secularization.
7. Sankritisation is a gendered process. Justify.
4 Marks Question
1. Write a short note on secularization of caste..
2. Process of Sanskritisation encourages inequalities and discrimination. Explain.
6 Marks Question
1. Explain the three aspects responsible for the modern framework of change in colonial India.
2. Examine the different levels at which Sanskritisation as a concept has been criticized.