1. The tailor was told about the giants by
a. a women selling thread.
b. a women selling jam.
c. a women selling fish.
2. The tailor found out where the giants when he
a. heard them talking.
b. heard their loud snores
c. saw a signpost with their names.
3. The two giants
a. killed each other
b. hurt the tailor
c. hurt each other badly
4. When the king heard the tailor had tied the giants to a tree, he was
a. very unhappy
b. very happy
c. very angry
5. The princess said she
a. wanted to marry the humble tailor
b. did not want to marry the tailor.
c. wanted to marry one of the giants.
1. Who robbed travellers in the kingdom?
Answer: The two giants were robbing the travellers in the kingdom.
2. How did the giants' snores help the tailor?
Answer: When the tailor arrived at the forest , the two giants were sleeping in thhe hot afternoon. They were snoring a lot. Their snores could be heard from a long distance by the tailor. He followed the sounds and discovered the giants sleeping beneath a tree. That is how the giants' snores helped the tailor.
3. What did the giants think about the stones hitting them?
Answer: The tailor took cover behind a tree. He then quietly picked up a stone and threw it at the first giant. The giant awoke, furious, and looked around. But he didn't see anyone else besides his friend. He thought his friend had hit him, so he pretended to sleep. He yelled at his friend and woke him up. He had not hit him, according to his friend. They both fell back to sleep. Another stone was picked up by the tailor from behind the tree and thrown at the second giant. The giant awoke enraged. He now believed his friend, the first giant, had struck him with the stone. As a result, he struck his sleeping companion with the same stone. The giants thought that the other partner was hitting him and that started a huge fight among them.
4. Did the tailor use physical strength or intelligence to catch the giants? Justify your answer
Answer: The tailor mentioned in the preceding astory used his intelligence rather than his physical strength to capture the giants. He realised he couldn't fight the giants with his physical strength, so he devised the strategy of divide and rule. He made the giants fight among themselves, allowing the tailor to win the battle without even fighting.
5. What do you think would have happened if the two giants trusted each other?
Answer: The story's two giants fought each other, resulting in a happy ending that made the tailor a hero. But, if they had trusted each other, they would have easily discovered that they were being led on by someone else, and the town and the tailor might not have had a happy ending.
|Column A||Column B|
|1. black and||a. eraser (3)|
|2. lock and||b. key (2)|
|3. pencil and||c. pans (4)|
|4. pots and||d. pepper (5)|
|5. salt and||e. white (1)|
1. crafts and arts
2. found and lost
3. knife and fork ✔
4. write and read
|Word||word + ed||word+ ing|
1. Smita is shoping at the supermarket.
2. My foot slipedd and I fell down the stairs.
3. I was chopinng word when I spotted a deer.
4. They are planing to go on a picnic next week.
5. The policemen stoped the man and asked why he was running.
1. rubiya has finished her homework.
Answer: Rubiya has finished her homework.
2. raman went to bengaluru on thrusday.
Answer: Raman went to Bengaluru on Thrusday.
3. on sunday, vikram mehta attended a party.
Answer: On Sunday, Vikram Mehta attended a party.
4. rita is decorating her house for diwali celebrations.
Answer: Rita is decorating her house for Diwali celebrations.
5. nepal and bhutan are India's neighbours to the north.
Answer: Nepal and Bhutan are India's neighbours to the North
1. The Godavari Krishna Tapti and Brahmaputra are rivers flowing in India.
Answer: The Godavari, Krishna, Tapti and Brahmaputra are rivers flowing in India.
2. We saw some zebras two lions three giraffes and two seals at the zoo.
Answer: We saw some zebra, two lions, three giraffes and two seals at the zoo.
3. I had two eggs some toast a glass of milk and an orange for breakfast.
Answer: I had two eggs, some toast, a glass of milk and an orange for breakfast.
4. Hyderabad Bengaluru Kolkata and Mumbai are all capital cities.
Answer: Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Kolkata and Mumbai are all capital cities.
5. I bought some paper two pencils a box of crayons and a ruler.
Answer: I bought some paper, two pencils, a box of crayons and a ruler.
1. ramesh has two dogs a cat a turtle and some birds as pets
Answer: Ramesh has two dogs, a cat, a turtle and some birds as pets.
2. our english teacher was absent on monday
Answer: Our English teacher was absent on Monday.
3. rohan meera and nina are friends
Answer: Rohan, Meera, and Nina are friends.
4. i am going to france and germany in august.
Answer: I am going to France and Germany in August.
5. mount everest is the highest peak in the world
Answer: Mount Everest is the highest peak in the world.
|1. What is the main concept of the article "The Brave Tailor" in Class 3?|
|2. How does the tailor demonstrate bravery in the story?|
|3. What lessons can be learned from "The Brave Tailor"?|
|4. How does the tailor's intelligence help him in the story?|
|5. What is the significance of the tailor's profession in the story?|