Smart Preparation is required to ace the CAT exam and hard meaningless preparation that consumes lot of your time with lesser gain should be avoided.
To help you prepare and crack CAT with high score, EduRev experts have curated a course which is having everything that matters for your CAT preparation at a single place.1. Course on Quantitative Aptitude (Quant)
Quantitative Aptitude course of EduRev infinity is curated by CAT Experts to make you well acquainted with the basics for proper preparation and also to further strengthen your concepts. The features of the course are below:
- Important Formulas & Short Tricks: Various tips and tricks that will help you to solve long questions in just a few minutes are provided to you in the video lectures & separate documents in the course on Quant.
- Section Wise Mock Tests: Section Wise Mock Tests for Quant are provided in order to make you aware of your sectional strengths and weakness.
- Archive for Quant: Previous year papers of different MBA entrance exams are provided to you under the Archive Section for Quantitative Aptitude Course. The PYQs of CAT, XAT, SNAP are provided in the form of MCQ tests to practice and prepare the section well.
- Vedic Mathematics to Improve calculation speed: Attempt the questions faster and increase your calculation speed/skills by using various techniques which you can learn through: Vedic mathematics: tricks for fast calculations
- Topic-Wise MCQ Tests, Videos & Detailed Notes: Lots of topic-wise tests to identify your strengths & weaknesses for the exam are provided. Attempt practice tests of 30+ topics of Quantitative Aptitude here.
To improve your understanding of the topic from basics to advance each topic in the quant section is well supported by video lectures & detailed notes.
Important topics covered under the Quant Course are Number System, Time & work, Ratio & Proportion, Percentages, Averages, Geometry, Probability, and a lot more.2. Course on Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension (VARC)
Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension (VARC) section of CAT exam normally has three parts – Vocabulary, Grammar, and Reading Comprehension. Below are the features of the course on VARC curated by EduRev experts which can help can help you in developing a strong approach to the section.
- MCQ Tests and PYQs for Reading Comprehension: RC-based tests and questions from the RCs asked in previous year papers are available in the Reading Comprehension Section.
- 100 Plus RCs on EduRev: For an exhaustive practice of RC's, you can find a collection of 100+ RCs on EduRev, here.
- Tips and Tricks on how to solve RC passages: Get a complete idea as well as tips and tricks to solve RC passages through videos and documents in the Reading Comprehension Section
- English Grammar: English Grammar & Grammar Tenses courses are provided in VARC section to help beginners create a strong foundation. Each section provides interactive video lectures to help you understand the topic with detailed notes (& examples) and quick online MCQ tests
- Vocabulary: Having a good vocabulary may or may not have a direct impact on your score in verbal ability but it will ensure that you’re well prepared for GDs, and PI's. You can find some helpful videos, notes & MCQ tests on Vocabulary, here.
- Archive for Verbal: Previous year papers of CAT, XAT, NMAT, SNAP are provided in the form of MCQ tests to practice and prepare the section well, under the Archive Section of Verbal Aptitude Course.
- Section Wise Mock Tests: Section Wise Mock Tests for Verbal are provided to boost your confidence in the section.
- Para Jumbles, Para Phrases & Odd one Outs
Important topics covered under the VARC course on EduRev are Synonyms, Antonyms, Analogies, Spellings, Odd Words, Words Often Confused, Sentence Completion, Para Jumbles, Completing Statements, and a lot more.3. Course on Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning (DILR)
Logical Reasoning (LR) and Data Interpretation (DI) course on EduRev will help you in solving logic-based, trick questions and much more which will strengthen your hold on DILR. The features of the course are:
- Topic-Wise MCQ Tests, Videos & Detailed Notes: Quick online MCQ tests on each topic are provided in LRDI course for a quick revision and clear understanding. Topic-wise video lectures & detailed notes have been provided to support your understanding of each topic.
- Archive for DILR: For extensive practice, the previous year papers of DILR section of different MBA entrance exams are provided under the Archive for LRDI section: CAT, XAT, SNAP in the LRDI course on EduRev.
Important topics covered under the DILR course on EduRev are Pie Chart, Tables, Venn Diagrams, Setting Arrangement, Number Series, Blood Relations, and a lot more.4. Mock Test Series
Sectional & full-length mock tests are provided in course Mock Test Series for CAT Exam for complete section-wise and overall preparation. The features of the course are:
5. Previous Year Question Papers:
- Section-wise tests: MCQ Tests for Quant, VARC & DILR sections are provided. Each Section is having many mock tests and each test is of 40 minutes which replicates how the sections are asked in the exam.
- Full-Length Mock tests: 12 full-length mock tests on the latest pattern of CAT exam are available for practice.
- Mock Tests of different MBA exams: Besides CAT there are various Mock Test Series of other MBA exams too. Each Mock Test Series contains a good number of both section-wise as well as full-length mock tests. Mock Test Series available are:
XAT Mock Test Series
IIFT Mock Test Series
NMAT Mock Test Series
SNAP Mock Test Series
TISS-NET Section Wise & Full Mock Test Series
Along with mock tests, sectional & complete previous year papers are also provided to help you analyze the paper pattern and types of questions asked before the actual exam.
6. Course on CAT Interview Preparation
- You can refer to the Archives given in the courses of the different sections: Quantitative Aptitude, VARC & DILR to get MCQ tests of various Previous Year Question Papers.
- The complete previous year papers can be accessed from here.
- Topic- Wise past year questions for CAT for each section can be practiced from the course: Topic-wise Past Year Questions for CAT
The Personal interview is the final step of selection into the IIMs and other top B-schools. In spite months of preparation, no one can predict the kind of questions you can encounter in personal interview round. EduRev’s course on CAT Interview Preparation includes popular personal interview questions, commonly asked topics, myths & facts about interviews, and details on other general topics which will help you prepare for the exam holistically.
How EduRev helps in analyzing your performance in tests?
Analyzing your performance after each test is important. Make it a thumb rule to analyze your performance after each mock test and improve on your weak areas. Here is how you can analyze your tests & mock tests through EduRev.
- Real-time percentile & AIR: Get real-time percentile and AIR whenever you attempt any test on EduRev including all the Mock Tests. It will help in evaluating and analyzing your performance.
- Mark for Review: While attempting a test, if you find some questions difficult or you feel a need to revisit the questions afterward, then mark the question for review, and at the end of the mock tests see only those questions which you have marked for review. This will enable you to strongly grasp and remember the concepts you are weak in.