A. Make the correct statement.
|Statement||Mark (right ✔, wrong ✖)|
|1. The child has a big house.|
|2. The child laughs and plays the whole day.|
|3. The color of the tree is green.|
|4. The tree does not give shade.|
|5. The child sits under the tree after playing.|
B. Read the story ‘Three Little Pigs’ and choose the correct answer.
1. Sonu, Monu and Gonu were three little pigs/kids.
2. The wolf was big and sad/bad.
3. The wolf blew/broke the house down.
4. The brick/stick house was strong.
5. They all lived happily in the red/green brick house.
C. Tick (✓) the correct answer.
1. Once there lived _________ little pigs.
2. Sonu lived in a house of
3. The wolf huffed and puffed and blew the _________ down.
4. The _________ house was very strong.