A. Read the poem ‘A Little Turtle’ and circle the correct answer.
1. The little turtle ________ so slow.
2. It carries its ________ wherever it goes.
3. It goes inside the shell when it gets
B. From the story ‘The Tiger and the Mosquito’, write (T) for true and (F) for false sentences.
|1. The tiger was dozing under a tree.||_______|
|2. The mosquito was afraid of the tiger.||_______|
|3. The tiger’s paw struck his own cheek.||_______|
|4. The mosquito buzzed away quietly.||_______|
C. Read the story ‘The Tiger and the Mosquito’, and then answer the following questions.
1. What happened when the tiger hit out with his paw?
The paw struck _______________.
2. The mosquito continued to buzz. What did the tiger do?
The tiger got up and _______________.
3. What did the mosquito tell the tiger?
The mosquito told the tiger that everyone is _______________.