A. Answer the following questions.
1. What did the poet say she would feed the donkey?
2. What was the name of the pony?
3. To whom did the poet give the pony? Where did she take him?
4. ‘I wouldn’t lend my pony now, For all the lady’s hire.’ Who says this and why? ___________________
B. Tick (✓) the correct answer.
1. The poet had a
2. She lent him to a
3. The pony was
4. The little pony was driven through the
5. The poet wouldn’t give her pony now for
(a) The lady ’s hire.
(b) The man’s hire.
(c) The neighbour’s hire.
(d) The friend’s hire.
C. Think, discuss and answer the question given below.
If you had a puppy how would you treat him?