A. Answer the following questions.
1. Why did his friends challenge Nasruddin?
2. 'Here, Nasruddin! Take this bow and arrows. 'Who said this and why?
3. What do you learn about Nasruddin from his replies to his friends? ___________________
B. Say whether the following are true or false.
1. For archery, we string a bow. ______
2. For shooting and archery, we do not need targets. ______
3. To play hockey, we use targets. ______
4. In football, we have to score goals. ______
5. In cricket, we make runs. ______
C. Think, discuss and answer the question given below.
Brevity is the soul of wit. Discuss.