A. Answer the following questions.
1. Who woke up Neha first?
2. How did the birds wake her up?
3. What did the sun do to wake up Neha?
4. ’Wake up dear! Wake up fast!’
(a) Who said this to whom?
(b) Why did they say so?
B. Fill in the blanks.
1. The _________ tried to wake up Neha.
2. Neha didn’t want to _________.
3. The _________ smiles brightly.
4. The next day, Neha woke up at _________.
5. The day when she woke up early was _________.
C. Think, discuss and answer the question given below.
Think of a day when you woke up earlier than usual and found out that it was a holiday. Discuss.