1. We should water the plants because if we do not water them, they will die.
2. In the afternoon the sun is high and the water does not help the plants so we should not water the plants in the afternoon.
3. The water should be poured at the roots for the plants.
4. 'The flowers will have water for their thirsty ‘feet’!'. ‘Feet’ here refers to the roots of the plants.
1. The time for watering the plants is during the afternoon. FALSE
2. Plants die when watered during the morning. FALSE
3. You should always water plants at the roots. TRUE
4. Flowers keep their mouths where people keep their feet. TRUE
5. There is no need for soaking the earth around water. FALSE
I've variety of flowers at my home but my favorite flower is Rose. I have many rose plants at my house. They are different in colour. I take care of them properly. I water them twice a day so that they grow well. i do not pluck them because I love to see flowers growing.