1. The four decisions were
(a) When should they go?
(b) Where should they go?
(c) Which book should they buy?
(d) With whom should they go?
2. They decided to go right now.
3. They decided to go to a small bookshop because it was small and had many books. Moreover, the man in that shop likes them and will help them.
4. The man in the shop smiled and said 'Relax, come with me.’ He wanted to help them both in selecting the books.
1. The shopkeeper showed them books about animals, machines and wars.
2. The two children went to buy books.
3. The girl sat on the floor and her brother on a chair.
4. They spent money in the bookshop.
5. They sat with silence and read the stories.
I enjoy reading all the books, but one of my favorites is story books with pictures. They are interesting and create curiosity. Apart from this I like reading comic books and books about the universe.