1. Nasruddin’s friends challenged him because when he was chatting with his friends, he began to boast that no one can match his skills in archery. On hearing this, one of his friends immediately brought a bow and some arrows and pointing towards an aim asked him to target and shoot at the aim.
2. One of Nasruddin’s friends said 'Here, Nasruddin! Take this bow and arrows’ and ask him to target and shoot at the aim because he was boasting about his archery skills.
3. From the replies of his friends we learn that Nasruddin was not good at archery, instead, he was good at fooling others.
1. For archery, we string a bow. TRUE
2. For shooting and archery, we do not need targets. FALSE
3. To play hockey, we use targets. FALSE
4. In football, we have to score goals. TRUE
5. In cricket, we make runs TRUE
With refers both to wisdom and to wittiness. Brevity is another form of the word brief, which means short. To say that brevity is the soul of wit is to say that keeping something short sounds wiser, wittier, and even funnier than a long, drawn-out statement.This phrase is often given as advice or as a statement commending someone for an exceptionally witty statement.