1. The poet wishes to run away from the city.
2. Country shows the opposite of the city in the poem.
3. The poet wishes to race with each little breeze.
4. (a) Meadow means a field of grass.
(b) The poet says to be merry after running through the meadow.
1. I wish to run away into the sun.
2. Run down the hillside.
3. Run up the lane.
4. Run and be merry throughout the day.
Yes, sometimes I feel to run away from my daily routine because I get tired of the same routine. I would like to go to some hill station and enjoy the snow there. I would love to do rafting and enjoy the climate of the place.