1. The stubborn cow belongs to the milkman.
2. The wrestler, grocer and the policeman came to help the milkman.
3. The grocer was carrying bags of potatoes and peas.
4. (a) 'I’ ll move this cow with the greatest of ease.' the grocer said these lines to the policeman and the milkman.
(b) he said so because he believed he would move the cow.
1. Along came a policeman, his buttons and buckles gleaming bright.
2. 'I’ll move this cow with the greatest ease 'said the grocer.
3. The ice-cream man whooped at the cleverness of the boy.
4. Being kind and loving is best, for force and strength can fail.
Brute force cannot achieve what a simple smile can, yes i agree. We can see in this story itself that the wrestler, grocer, milkman, policeman applies force but it didn’t helped whereas in the end a small boy’s kindness helped them to move the cow.