A. Answer the following questions.
1. To whom did the stubborn cow belong?
2. Mention three people who came to help the milkman.
3. What was the grocer carrying?
4. 'I’ ll move this cow with the greatest of ease.'
(a) Who said this to whom?
(b) Why did he say so?
B. Fill in the blanks with suitable words and phrases from the lesson. Do you agree? Why or why not?
1. Along came a policeman, his buttons and buckles ________.
2. 'I’ll move this cow with the ________, 'said the grocer.
3. The ice-cream man ________ at the cleverness of the boy.
4. Being ________ is best, for force and strength ________.
C. Think, discuss and answer the questions given below.
Brute force cannot achieve what a simple smile can. Do you agree? Why or why not?