A. Answer the following questions.
1. Why do you think the poem is titled ‘The Naughty Boy’?
2. To which place did the naughty boy run away?
3. What is a yard?
4. How much is a score?
5. 'He stood in his shoes and he wondered.' What do you think the boy wondered?
B. Say whether the following are true or false.
1. The naughty boy found that the ground was soft. ______
2. The boy found that the songs in Scotland were as merry as in England. ______
3. There was a difference in the weight of the cherries. ______
4. He found that the cherries in Scotland were as red as in England. ______
5. The door wasn’t as wooden as in England. ______
C. Think, discuss and answer the question given below.
We all wish sometimes to run away from routine. And sometimes we think that some other place will be far better. But that is not always true as the naughty boy discovered. Discuss with the class one imaginative thing you wish to do.