A. Answer the following questions.
1. Who visited Akbar’s court?
2. Why was he very proud?
3. What was the Pundit’s challenge?
4. How did Birbal find out his mother tongue?
5. 'In times of difficulty, a person speaks only his mother tongue. 'Who said this and to whom? Do you think it is true?
B. Tick (✓) the correct answer.
1. A learned pundit visited the court of
(a) Shah Jahan.
2. What was the expertise of the pundit?
(a) He could play many musical instruments.
(b) He knew about different religions.
(c) He could speak in different languages.
(d) He had made many new inventions.
C. Think, discuss and answer the question given below.
Discuss the cleverness of Nasruddin and Birbal in class, comparing the two stories.