Q.1. Rewrite the sentences in the past perfect tense, present perfect tense.
1. I saw the movie
Ans. I had seen the movie.
2. He works on his computer.
Ans. He has worked on his computer.
3. The computer worked well.
Ans. The computer had worked well.
4. The teacher grades the papers.
Ans. The teacher has graded the papers.
5. My parents said they were going to the new restaurant.
Ans. My parents had said they were going to the new restaurant.
6. Mr. Jones wears a yellow shirt.
Ans. Mr. Jones has worn a yellow shirt.
7. The team played very well.
Ans. The team had played very well.
8. The firemen drive the big trucks.
Ans. The firemen have driven the big trucks.
9. Martha ate her dinner
Ans. Martha had eaten her dinner.
10. She watches the movie.
Ans. She has watched the movie.
11. The driver went to the garage.
Ans. The driver had gone to the garage.
12. Bruno drinks tea after school.
Ans. Bruno has drunk tea after school.
13. Lauren wanted to go to the Bahamas.
Ans. Lauren had wanted to go to the Bahamas.
14. Cindy writes stories.
Ans. Cindy has written stories.
15. The artist painted a beautiful painting.
Ans. The artist had painted a beautiful painting.