Consider the following statements associated with various commutation techniques of a thyristor:
1. In forced commutation, the commutating components L and C carry load current continuously.
2. Forced commutation is usually employed in dc choppers.
3. In load commutation, L and Care connected in parallel with the load or C in series with the load.
4. Load commutation is employed in series inverters.
5. In class-C commutation, the main thyristor that is to be commutated is connected in parallel with the load.
Which of the statements given above are correct?