Class 10 Exam  >  Class 10 Videos  >  Probability For Beginners | Mathematics and Statistics  >  Probability Ball Experiment Problem Solving

Probability Ball Experiment Problem Solving Video Lecture | Probability For Beginners | Mathematics and Statistics - Class 10

18 videos

FAQs on Probability Ball Experiment Problem Solving Video Lecture - Probability For Beginners - Mathematics and Statistics - Class 10

1. What is the probability of drawing a red ball from the experiment?
Ans. The probability of drawing a red ball from the experiment can be calculated by dividing the number of red balls by the total number of balls in the experiment. For example, if there are 4 red balls out of 10 balls in total, the probability would be 4/10 or 40%.
2. How many different outcomes are possible in the ball experiment?
Ans. The number of different outcomes in the ball experiment can be determined by calculating the total number of possible combinations of ball colors. For instance, if there are 2 red balls, 3 blue balls, and 1 green ball, the number of different outcomes would be 2 * 3 * 1 = 6.
3. What is the probability of drawing a blue or green ball from the experiment?
Ans. The probability of drawing a blue or green ball from the experiment can be calculated by adding the probabilities of drawing each individual color. For example, if there are 5 blue balls and 1 green ball out of 10 balls in total, the probability would be (5/10) + (1/10) = 6/10 or 60%.
4. What is the probability of not drawing a red ball from the experiment?
Ans. The probability of not drawing a red ball from the experiment can be calculated by subtracting the probability of drawing a red ball from 1. For instance, if the probability of drawing a red ball is 40%, the probability of not drawing a red ball would be 1 - 0.4 = 0.6 or 60%.
5. If there are 3 red balls, 2 blue balls, and 1 green ball in the experiment, what is the probability of drawing a red or blue ball?
Ans. The probability of drawing a red or blue ball can be calculated by adding the probabilities of drawing each individual color. In this case, it would be (3/6) + (2/6) = 5/6 or approximately 83.33%.
18 videos
Explore Courses for Class 10 exam
Signup for Free!
Signup to see your scores go up within 7 days! Learn & Practice with 1000+ FREE Notes, Videos & Tests.
10M+ students study on EduRev
Download the FREE EduRev App
Track your progress, build streaks, highlight & save important lessons and more!
Related Searches

Probability Ball Experiment Problem Solving Video Lecture | Probability For Beginners | Mathematics and Statistics - Class 10

,

Exam

,

shortcuts and tricks

,

Objective type Questions

,

practice quizzes

,

video lectures

,

Important questions

,

Semester Notes

,

Viva Questions

,

pdf

,

study material

,

Probability Ball Experiment Problem Solving Video Lecture | Probability For Beginners | Mathematics and Statistics - Class 10

,

Free

,

ppt

,

MCQs

,

Probability Ball Experiment Problem Solving Video Lecture | Probability For Beginners | Mathematics and Statistics - Class 10

,

Previous Year Questions with Solutions

,

mock tests for examination

,

past year papers

,

Summary

,

Sample Paper

,

Extra Questions

;