|Why students choose EduRev for their AFCAT Exam||4.6 (150K+ ratings)|
One subscription to unlock all
View Pricing Plans Starting @ $83 per month
AFCAT Exam preparation at EduRev
1. AFCAT exam: The AFCAT exam, also known as the Air Force Common Admission Test, is conducted by the Indian Air Force for the selection of officers in the Flying, Technical, and Ground Duty branches. The exam is held twice a year and consists of multiple choice questions covering subjects like General Awareness, Verbal Ability, Numerical Ability, and Reasoning. It is a highly competitive exam, and candidates need to prepare thoroughly to secure a good score and qualify for further stages of the selection process.
2. AFCAT syllabus: The AFCAT syllabus comprises various subjects that candidates need to study in order to crack the exam. The syllabus includes sections like General Awareness, Verbal Ability in English, Numerical Ability, and Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test. Candidates should be well-versed in current affairs, have a strong command of the English language, be proficient in solving mathematical problems, and possess logical reasoning skills. It is important for candidates to refer to the official syllabus provided by the Indian Air Force and focus their preparation accordingly.
3. AFCAT eligibility: AFCAT eligibility criteria are set by the Indian Air Force to ensure that only suitable candidates are selected for officer positions. The eligibility requirements include educational qualifications, age limits, and physical standards. Candidates must have a bachelor's degree in any discipline with a minimum percentage specified by the Indian Air Force. The age limit varies depending on the branch and gender of the candidate. It is important for candidates to thoroughly check the eligibility criteria before applying for the exam to avoid any disqualification during the selection process.
4. AFCAT registration: AFCAT registration is the first step for candidates aspiring to appear in the exam. The registration process is conducted online, and candidates need to visit the official website of the Indian Air Force and fill in the required details in the registration form. After successful registration, candidates receive a unique registration number and password, which they can use to log in and complete the application process. It is important to carefully fill in all the details and upload the necessary documents as per the instructions provided to avoid any discrepancies in the application.
5. AFCAT notification: AFCAT notification is released by the Indian Air Force to inform aspiring candidates about the upcoming exam. The notification provides details such as the exam date, application process, eligibility criteria, syllabus, and other important instructions. Candidates should regularly check the official website of the Indian Air Force or reliable sources for the latest AFCAT notification. It is crucial to stay updated with the notification to ensure timely registration and preparation for the exam.
(Note: Due to the character limit, the remaining keywords will be continued in the next response.)
Free Exam Preparation
at your Fingertips!
Access Free Study Material - Test Series, Structured Courses, Free Videos & Study Notes and Prepare for Your Exam With Ease
Join the 10M+ students on EduRev