Can candidates with a degree in electronics and electrical communicati...
Can candidates with a degree in electronics and electrical communication engineering from a foreign university apply for the GATE ECE exam?
Yes, candidates with a degree in electronics and electrical communication engineering from a foreign university are eligible to apply for the GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) exam in the Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) category. GATE is a national level entrance examination conducted jointly by the Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore and seven Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) on behalf of the National Coordination Board (NCB)-GATE, Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Education (MoE), Government of India.
Eligibility Criteria for GATE ECE Exam
To be eligible for the GATE ECE exam, candidates need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
1. Qualifying Degree: Candidates must have a Bachelor's degree in Engineering/Technology or a Master's degree in any relevant science subject.
2. Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed their degree from a recognized institute or university.
3. Nationality: Both Indian and foreign nationals are eligible to apply.
4. Age Limit: There is no age limit to apply for the GATE exam.
Application Process for GATE ECE Exam
The application process for the GATE ECE exam is as follows:
1. Registration: Candidates need to register on the official GATE website by providing the required details.
2. Fill Application Form: After registration, candidates can log in and fill the application form with personal, educational, and other required details.
3. Upload Documents: Candidates need to upload scanned copies of their photograph, signature, and other necessary documents as per the specified format and size.
4. Fee Payment: The application fee can be paid online through net banking, debit/credit card, or e-challan.
5. Submit Application: After completing all the steps, candidates must submit the application form online.
6. Admit Card: Once the application process is complete, candidates can download their admit card from the GATE website.
Candidates with a degree in electronics and electrical communication engineering from a foreign university are eligible to apply for the GATE ECE exam. They need to fulfill the eligibility criteria and follow the application process as specified by the conducting authorities. GATE is an important exam for candidates looking to pursue higher education or seek employment opportunities in the field of electronics and communication engineering.
To make sure you are not studying endlessly, EduRev has designed Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) study material, with Structured Courses, Videos, & Test Series. Plus get personalized analysis, doubt solving and improvement plans to achieve a great score in Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE).