ECONOMIC REVIEW OF VARIOUS SECTORS AND SCHEMES
Important Facts of Census 2011
Important Targets of Socio Economic Development 12th Five Year Plan
- Ensuring empowerment of women
- Financial inclusion for all sections of the society
- End-to-end service delivery platform for cash and non-cash benefits with complete transparency
- Closer-to-home banking services to citizens
- A unified platform for a large number of schemes
- Includes both family and individual beneficiary schemes
- Family card(in women name) and Individual card
- Unified Bhamashah Resident Data Hub (BDH)
- Secure system using-Micro-text printing, Invisible UV, Fluorescent ink printing ,Bar Code/QR and Hologram Hot stamping
- Data Seeding :- the process of inserting Bhamashah ID, Aadhar number and bank account detail of the resident in a scheme/ departmental database.
- Both cash and non-cash transactions of a family are monitored through transaction mapper.
- Mobile app to Check status of enrolment, Check status of transactions and transactions via digital wallet.
Gross Domestic Product
Per Capita Income
- Gross Capital Formation is 201250 Crores
- Various Price Indexes are:- Whole Sale Price Index(Base 1999-2000)=272.75,Consumer Price Index for Industrial Workers(Base 2001)=Jaipur-245 ,Consumer Price Index for Agricultural Labourers (Base 1986-87)= 906
Public Distribution System
- Annapurna Bhandar Yojna:- development of fair price shops as annapurna bhandar’s where multi brand quality consumer goods would be available.
- Computerization of PDS and digital ration cards.
- Deployment of Point of Sale Machine at Fair Price Shops.
- Minimum Support Price and Public Procurement
- Rajasthan State Food and Civil Supply Corporation.
- Establishment of office of directorate of Consumer Affairs.
- Total final Food-grain Production-196.22 Lakh Tonnes (2014-15)
- National Food Security Mission (Wheat, Rice and Pulses) even for course cereals and commercial crops.
- National Mission on oil-seeds and oil palms
- National Mission on Agriculture extension and technology
- National Mission for sustainable agriculture: - Rain fed area development, soil health, climate change.
- Rastriya Krishi Vikas Yojna
- Prampragat Krishi vikas yojna
- PM Krishi Sichai Yojna
- Rajeev Gandhi Krishi Sahayak Sathi Yojna: - Financial assistance of 2 lakh in case of work side accidental death.
- Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Mandi Sharmik Kalyan Yojna:- Pregnancy assistance(payment of 45 days of non-skilled labour rate),Marriage assistance(rs 20,000 upto two girls),scholarship for students(for all students getting >60% marks) and Medical Assistance(rs 20,000in case of serious disease )
- Mukhya Mantri Jal Swalambhan– self-reliance of water supply in 21000 villages.
- Saras Suraksha Kavaj- Insurance cover to milk producers.
- Mini Uphaar Market- to provide consumer goods to rural folks
- Women cooperatives
- Rajasthan State Industrial Development and Investment Corporation (RIICO) is an apex organization engaged in fostering growth of industrialization in the state.
Various schemes and initiatives:-
- PM Employment Generation Programme-by promoting rural and urban commercial activities
- Industrial Promotion Camps- at district and panchayat samiti level
- Household industry scheme- to make women self-dependent
- Mahatma Gandhi Bunkar Bima Yojna
- Rajasthan Investment Promotion Scheme-2014– Exemption and subsidies to investors in stamp duty, land tax,conversion charges and electricity bills
- Rural Non-Farm Development Agency(RUDA)- promoting self-employment of rural artisans by cluster approach
- GI Indicator for – Blue pottery, Bangru Hand Block Prints and Kota Doriya
- Resurgent Rajasthan Partnership Submit 2015-314575 crore proposed investment and 239244 employment generation.
- Scheduled Caste and Tribal Sub Plan- 50% rebate in allotment of plots upto 2000 Sqm
- Japanese Park at Neemrana(Alwar)
- Korean Investment Zone at Ghiloth(Alwar)
- Two SEZ for gems and jewellery at Sitapur and Jaipur
- Rajasthan Start-up Fest 2015
- Total installed capacity of 17281 MW
- Rajasthan Solar Energy Policy-2014- till Dec 2015 total capacity developed=1264 MW
- The road density in the state is 60.88 km. per 100 sq
- Gramin Gaurav Path
- Meri Bus Mera Route Scheme
Social Sector Development
- Right to Free and Compulsory Education Act, 2009
- Mewat Balika Awasiya Vidhalaya
- Meena Manchas:-to create awareness in the community on the social issues viz child marriage, dowry system etc.
- Adhyapika Manch: - to provide friendly environment to girl child in school.
- Academic Mela:-to develop creative learning approach among children with special focus on science and mathematics.
- Saksham:-self-defensive training to girls
- Abhyas:- promoting reading habits
- Jagriti:-Awareness among community for girls education.
- Sambalan Abhiyan: To ensure quality education in schools.
- Shala Dharshan- colection of basic information and statistical data from Government elementary schools
- Mahila Shikshan Vihar as the residential schools till class 10th
- Mukhya Mantri Nishulk Dava Yojna
- Mukhya Mantri Nishulk Janch Yojana
- National Mental Health Programme
- National Mental Health Programme in Hanumangarh
- Rajasthan Janani Shishu Suraksha Yojna:-To reduce the IMR and high mortality rate of women during child birth
- Mother and Child Health and Nutrition Days:-To enhance immunization coverage
- National Health Mission
- Accredited Social Health Activist (ASHA) Sahyogni
- Janani Express
- ‘108’ Toll Free Ambulance Yojana
- Mukhya Mantri BPL Jeevan Raksha Kosh:-free treatment facility (both indoor and outdoor) is provided to beneficiaries in all government facilities
- Safe Motherhood Day and Prasuti Niyojan Diwa
- Mission Indra Dhanush
Local Self Govt and other social sector schemes:-
- National Urban Livelihood Mission
- Jawaharlal Nehru National Urban Renewal Mission
- Shahari Jan Sahbhagi Yojana (SJSY)– Public partnership in urban development
For Depresed section of the society
- Anuprati Yojana:- for SC & ST passing civil Services and state civil exam
- Sahyog Yojana:- for SC & ST for marriage of daughter rs 10,000+ 5000(if daughter is 10th pass)+10000(if graduate)
Other social sector scheme for child:-
- Palanhar Yojana: - for children whose both parents have either died or have been sentenced to death or have · been awarded life imprisonment by a court of law.
- Integrated Child Protection Scheme (ICPS)
- Mukhya Mantri Hunar Vikas Yojana:- skill development program for the children aged 17 years to 21 years
Rural Development and Panchayati Raj
- Rajasthan Grameen Aajeevika Vikas Parishad – RAJEEVIKA (RGAVP) is an autonomous society mandated to implement all rural livelihood programmes associated with Self Help Group (SHG) based institutional architecture.
- Indira Awas Yojana (IAY):-to provide housing to members of scheduled castes/scheduled tribes, freed bonded labourers and non-SC/ST rural poor living Below Poverty Line by providing them grant-in aid.
- Guru Golvalkar Janbhagidari Vikas Yojana (GGJVY):- Community partnership in rural development
- Dang Area Development Programme:-Ravenous and gorge affected area infested by dacoits
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AND COMMUNICATION (IT&C)
- Rajasthan Sampark:- a single point of contact to the citizens to lodge and track grievances
- Geographical Information System (GIS) platform
- Citizen Contact Centre (CCC)
- Digitally Signed Certificates
- e-Mitra Kiosks
- State Portal and integrated government portals
- E-Sanchar is an application for sending event based notifications to applicants/beneficiaries as well as officials through Short Message Service (SMS) /Voice · Message/Structure queries.
- iFact is being used through Rajasthan Sampark for Reality Check. can be linked with any departmental
- State Master Centralised Data Hub
- Rajasthan Accountability Assurance System(RAAS)
- Raj eVault
- Raj Net
- Raj eSign
Science & Technology
- State Remote Sensing Application Centre, Jodhpur
- Patent facility centre at Udaipur, Bikaner, Jodhpur, Kota & Ajmer
- Biotechnology Policy 2015:-works will be carried out to establish Bioinformatics, Gene bank, Finishing, School, Virtual Biotech University, and Biotechnology Knowledge Park and advanced Genomics Research Centre.
- Ring Road Project, Jaipur
- Exhibition-cum-Convention Centre Project, Jaipur
- International Conventional Centre Mansarovar, Jaipur
- Golf Course, Convention Centre, Exhibition Space, Hotels/ Resorts at Achrol, Jaipur
- Transmission Projects on Build, Own, and Operate and Maintain (BOOM) basis.
- Up-gradation of existing District/Sub-District Hospitals as Medical Colleges
- Delawas Sewage Treatment Plant, Jaipur
Externally Aided Projects
- Rajasthan Minor Irrigation Improvement Project aided by JICA
- Rajasthan Urban Sector Development Investment Program (RUSDIP) aided by Asian Development Bank.
- Mitigating Poverty in Western Rajasthan – IFAD
- Rajasthan Rural Livelihood Project- World Bank
- Rajasthan Agricultural Competitiveness Project-World Bank
- Rajasthan Road Sector Modernization Project (RRSMP)-World Bank
- Rajasthan Rural Water Supply and Fluorosis Mitigation Project-Nagaur–JICA
- Jaipur Metro- ADB
- Rajasthan Renewable Energy Transmission Investment Program-ADB
- Twenty Point Programme
National Rural Livelihood Mission