A. Answer the following questions.
1. What appears first from the seed in its mossy bed?
2. Name the other parts that appear year after year.
B. Write true or false.
1. The root of an acorn grows upward. ______
2. The leaves appear day by day. ______
3. The branches spread wide and far. ______
4. Acorn seed grows into an oak tree. ______
5. Oak is a weak tree and needs support. ______
C. Let us observe, do and act.
Time for the trees
1. Observe the flowers and trees growing around your neighbourhood.
Adopt one tree.
Hug that tree every day.
Take its signature on a paper by rubbing with a pencil on the bark of the tree.
Write a few lines about the tree that you have adopted.
2. A play is also called drama or theatre.
Do a theatre with your friends on not cutting trees. Call it ‘Treeather’.