A. Answer the following questions.
1. How does the child in the poem greet?
2. Whom does the child wish first in the poem?
3. Whom does the child wish last in the poem?
B. Rearrange the jumbled words given in brackets and fill in the blanks.
1. Good Morning, __________ (sbdir);
2. Good Morning, __________ (eesrt);
3. Good Morning, little __________ (iwsnd) that run!
4. I’m wide __________ (eaawke);
5. I‘ll be __________ (tghir) out to play with you!
C. Time to put your thinking cap on and share.
The child in the poem loves nature and playing outdoors.
Which is your favourite outdoor game? Why do you like it?
D. Find and write the words from the poem that mean the same as the following.
1. Dawn __________
2. Small __________
3. Also __________
4. Moving slowly __________