A. Fill in the blanks using the words given in the blanks.
1. Yesterday's thunderstorm was the ________ (loud) I have ever heard.
2. The yellow mango is ________ (sweeter) than the green mango.
3. Kabir cycles ________ (fast) than his brother.
4. Today was the ________ (hot) day of the week.
5. Harman is the ________ (smart) girl of our class.
6. Burj Khalifa is the ________ (tall) building in the world.
7. Jatin has a ________ (good) handwriting than Ananya.
8. My mother’s hair is ________ (long) than mine.
B. Find and write three objects that are longer than your pencil and three objects that are shorter than it.