1. One who does not believe in government.
2. Yearly reoccurrence of a particular occasion.
3. Of unknown name of authorship.
4. A thing capable of destroying bacteria.
5. A thing given to counteract the bad effect of any medicine, poison etc.
6. One who collects the studies of old relics of art.
7. A substance that checks rotting or infection.
8. Artificial tank for keeping live fish or plants.
9. Creatures living in water.
10. One appointed to settle dispute between two parties.
11. Study of life and culture of ancient people.
12. Old expressions no more in use.
13. A person who prepares plans for buildings.
14. Government by the nobility.
15. A professional singer, dancer etc.
16. One who practises physical hardships for spiritual gains.
17. One who goes in a space vehicle.
18. Not believing in the existence of God.
19. An assembly of listeners.
20. Life story written on oneself.
21. A government by one man.
22. A large cage or building for keeping birds.
23. Art of science of flying aeroplanes.
24. Hastily erected barrier across a road or lane.
25. One who is inclined to fight.
26. What happens after every two years.
27. A collector, admirer and lover of books.
28. Custom of having two husbands/wives.
29. One having narrow prejudiced religious views.
30. Speaking/writing two languages (Bilingual States).
31. An animal who walks on two feet (man).
32. The life-history of a person.
33. Contemptuous speech or writing about God or divinity.
34. Shutting up of a place/city by enemy troops.
35. A woman with brown hair and fair complexion.
36. A member of the middle (upper) class.
37. To shut out from social, economic or political relation.
38. A woman with dark brown hair, dark eyes, black complexion.
39. A government dominated by officials.
40. A person having no sense of sympathy.
41. An animal that eats its own kind.
42. Animal feeding on flesh.
43. Broad, tolerant unprejudiced outlook.
44. The state of being unmarried/total sexual abstinence.
45. A round about way of expression.
46. An associate in the same enterprise, office, profession.
47. A secret agreement for fraudulent purpose.
48. A colleague belonging to the same country.
49. Satisfied with one's own achievement.
50. A settlement of disputes by both parties.
51. Electronic calculating and memorising machine.
52. One well versed in an art, so its judge and critic.
53. Agreement of opinion among different groups.
54. Living in the same period.
55. Universal in outlook.
56. One who readily believes in others.
57. China wares used for tea, food etc. (cups, pots, plates).
58. Appliances used in kitchen forks, knives etc.
59. One who considers human nature as evil.
60. A situation bringing progress/talks to standstill.
61. Act of leaving a party to join another.
62. A government by the people.
63. Moving away from the main point.
64. Art of conducting negotiations between nations.
65. Feeble and childish state due to old age.
66. A match/contest in which neither party wins.
67. Dry weather with no rainfall.
68. Statement or speech not likely to be true.
69. One having unusual habits.
70. Fit to be eaten as food.
71. A man who is womanish in habits.
72. One who is self centred.
73. Qualified to be selected for a job or office.
74. One who leaves a country to live in another.
75. A book giving information on all branches of knowledge.
76. The scientific study of insects.
77. One fond of good food, drinks and sensuous pleasure.
78. Disease widespread at a time.
79. Concluding part of a literary work.
80. Inscription on a tomb about the person buried.
81. One who rides a horse.
82. A condition of perfect balance.
83. To root out (evil diseases etc.).
84. A study of comparative cultures of the people of different races.
85. Science dealing with the root of words.
86. Without previous preparation - speech etc.
87. One very enthusiastic especially in religion.
88. One very refined and not easily pleased.
89. Animals of a specialised region or time.
90. One who believes that fate controls man.
91. One who champions the cause of women.
92. Splitting of the nucleus of atom.
93. Plants that grow in a particular region.
94. Killing the child (foetus) in the womb.
95. One belonging to another country.
96. Murder of a brother.
97. Large groups of stars in the sky.
98. Science of human descent.
99. Science of the Earth's crust, the interior and strata.
100. That which kills germs.
101. Openness to discuss any issue.
102. One who eats too much.
103. Animals that live in blocks/groups.
104. Force which pulls things towards Earth's centre.
105. Room with appliances for physical exercises.
106. Seeing things not actually present.
107. One who believes in the philosophy of life for pleasure.
108. Descending from generation to generation.
109. Opinion opposed to established doctrines.
110. Murder or murderer of a man.
111. Work for which no payment is taken.
112. Science of growing fruits, vegetable's flowers in orchards-gardens.
113. A vehicle that moves on a cushion of air.
114. One who sympathises with and serves the people.
115. A supposition made basis for reasoning.
116. One who breaks the established traditions and images.
117. A peculiarity of temperament.
118. Worship of idols and images.
119. An ignorant and stupid person.
120. Something against law.
121. One who cannot read or write.
122. To decorate with lights.
123. Too odd to be remembered.
124. A foreigner who comes to stay in a country.
125. About to happen.
126. Power to resist infection.
127. Which is not likely to happen.
128. Exemption from punishment.
129. What cannot be heard.
130. Connected with opening ceremony.
131. Not of good omen.
132. That cannot be understood.
133. That cannot be corrected or improved.
134. That which cannot be believed.
135. That cannot be avoided.
136. Which/who cannot get tired (person/effort).
137. That cannot be blotted or rubbed off.
138. Incapable of doing wrong.
139. Murder or murderer of a baby.
140. Disease liable to be transmitted by air/water.
141. That which easily catches fire.
142. Which cannot be copied or imitated.
143. That is harmless (person, plant, animal).
144. Which is out of place or ill timed.
145. Which cannot be satisfied.
146. One who is not able to pay debts.
147. That cannot be won over.
148. That cannot be touched or grasped mentally.
149. Class of people regarded as the enlightened.
150. Having made no will (before one's death).