Q.1. Rewrite each title with correct capitalization.
the very hungry caterpillar _______
the very hungry caterpillar ⇨ The Very Hungry Caterpillar
1. goodnight moon _________
2. charlotte’s web _________
3. charlie and the chocolate factory _________
4. winnie the pooh _________
5. where the wild things are _________
6. alice’s adventures in wonderland _________
7. the little prince _________
8. anne of green gables _________
9. a wrinkle in time _________
10. the giving tree _________
11. james and the giant peach _________
In titles, give every important word and the first word capital letters.
The Cat in the Hat
1. goodnight moon ⇨ Goodnight Moon
2. charlotte’s web ⇨ Charlotte’s Web
3. charlie and the chocolate factory ⇨ Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
4. winnie the pooh ⇨ Winnie the Pooh
5. where the wild things are ⇨ Where the Wild Things Are
6. alice’s adventures in wonderland ⇨ Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland
7. the little prince ⇨ The Little Prince
8. anne of green gables ⇨ Anne of Green Gables
9. a wrinkle in time ⇨ A Wrinkle in Time
10. the giving tree ⇨ The Giving Tree
11. james and the giant peach ⇨ James and the Giant Peach
Q.2. Rewrite each title with correct capitalization.
1. brown bear, brown bear, what do you see? ____________
2. don’t let the pigeon drive ____________
3. guess how much i love you ____________
4. the borrowers ____________
5. bridge to terabithia ____________
6. harriet the spy ____________
7. the jungle book ____________
8. diary of a wimpy kid ____________
9. because of winn-dixie ____________
10. if you give a mouse a cookie ____________
11. the rainbow fish ____________
12. a little princess ____________
1. brown bear, brown bear, what do you see? ⇨ Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?
2. don’t let the pigeon drive ⇨ Don’t Let the Pigeon Drive
3. guess how much i love you ⇨ Guess How Much I Love You
4. the borrowers ⇨ The Borrowers
5. bridge to terabithia ⇨ Bridge to Terabithia
6. harriet the spy ⇨ Harriet the Spy
7. the jungle book ⇨ The Jungle Book
8. diary of a wimpy kid ⇨ Diary of a Wimpy Kid
9. because of winn-dixie ⇨ Because of Winn-Dixie
10. if you give a mouse a cookie ⇨ If You Give a Mouse a Cookie
11. the rainbow fish ⇨ The Rainbow Fish
12. a little princess ⇨ A Little Princess
Q.3. Write the addresses properly.
1. 864 denver rd
charleston georgia 87295
2. 36 mona st
picton alabama 52897
3. 108 designer crt
sun valley oregon 98347
4. 615 lancaster ave
princeton vermont 15067
59 Blossom Dr.
Q.4. Correct the capitalization:
the students at melanie’s school had a reading contest during the month of january. each class had a list of books to read, and the class that read the most would win a little caesar’s pizza party. in melanie’s class, they read the catmin the hat, the little prince, charlotte’s web and the very hungry caterpillar. their class was in the lead and on friday, mr. fielding, the principal, announced the winners. melanie’s class was very excited to have won the reading contest. on top of a pizza party, their teacher, mrs. brown, bought them each a copy of the book: the borrowers. melanie was so happy!
Use capital letters
Ans. The students at Melanie’s school had a reading contest during the month of January. Each class had a list of books to read, and the class that read the most would win a Little Caesar’s pizza party. In Melanie’s class, they read The Cat in the Hat, The Little Prince, Charlotte’s Web and The Very Hungry Caterpillar. Their class was in the lead and on Friday, Mr. Fielding, the principal, announced the winners. Melanie’s class was very excited to have won the reading contest. On top of a pizza party, their teacher, Mrs. Brown, bought them each a copy of the book: The Borrowers. Melanie was so happy!