Class 5 CSS for BeginnersClass 5 CSS Basics - 1
In this class, students will be introduced to CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) and its importance in web development. They will learn the basic syntax and structure of CSS, including selectors, properties, and values. Topics covered include:
- What is CSS and why is it important?
- Introduction to HTML and CSS relationship
- CSS syntax and structure
- Selectors: element, class, and ID selectors
- Basic properties: color, background-color, font-size, etc.
- Applying CSS styles to HTML elements
- Using inline CSS vs. external CSS fileClass 5 CSS Basics - 2
In this class, students will dive deeper into CSS and learn more advanced concepts and techniques. Topics covered include:
- CSS box model: understanding margin, padding, and border
- Positioning: static, relative, absolute, and fixed positioning
- Display property: block, inline, and inline-block
- CSS units: px, em, rem, %, etc.
- Understanding cascading and inheritance in CSS
- Pseudo-classes and pseudo-elements: hover, active, first-child, etc.
- Using CSS resets and normalize to ensure cross-browser compatibilityClass 5 CSS Basics - 3
In this class, students will learn how to style text and create beautiful typography using CSS. Topics covered include:
- Changing font family, size, style, and weight
- Text alignment and spacing
- Text decoration: underline, overline, line-through
- Creating drop caps and text effects
- Styling links and creating hover effects
- Using web fonts and @font-face rule
- CSS3 text properties: text-shadow, text-transform, etc.Class 5 CSS Basics - 4
In this class, students will explore different ways to style backgrounds using CSS. Topics covered include:
- Changing background color and image
- Background repeat, position, and attachment
- Creating gradients and patterns
- Using background-size property
- Adding transparency and opacity to backgrounds
- Styling background with CSS3 properties: border-radius, box-shadow, etc.
- Creating image sprites for faster loadingClass 5 CSS Basics - 5
In this class, students will learn how to add interactivity and animations to web pages using CSS. Topics covered include:
- Understanding transitions and animations
- Transition properties: duration, timing function, delay, etc.
- Creating keyframe animations
- Using CSS3 animation properties: transform, rotate, scale, etc.
- Adding hover effects and transitions to elements
- Creating responsive designs using media queries
- Introduction to CSS frameworks and libraries
By the end of this course, students will have a solid foundation in CSS and be able to create visually appealing and interactive web pages.
This course is helpful for the following exams: Class 5, Class 6, Class 7, Class 8, Class 9, Class 10, Grade 5, Year 5, Grade 5, Year 5, Primary 5