Light industry is any manufacturing or construction industry that doesn't involve heavy and capital intensive products or production equipment. The term heavy industry is reserved for the most capital intensive of all industries. Most manufacturers are considered light industry.
Born babies have 300 bones..This is because babies have more flexible cartilage (a firm tissue softer than bone) in the body. As the child grows, some of the cartilage hardens and turns to bone, and some bones fuse together...I hope it helps u.
Mendel chose seven pairs of contrasting traits, namely plant height, flower position, pod colour, pod shape, seed colour, seed shape and flower colour. The axial flower position was recessive to the terminal position; green seed colour was recessive to yellow colour; yellow pod colour was recessive to green and wrinkled seed shape was recessive to round shape. The correct answer is B.
Johannsen introduced the concepts genotype and phenotype in 1909 in his textbook on heredity research, titled Elemente der exakten Ereblichkeitslehre (The Elements of an Exact Theory of Heredity), and he developed them more fully in a 1911 paper titled “The Genotype Conception of Heredity”.
Radish, carrot have a common origin, that is they have common ancestory. The structures which are similar in origin but perform different functions are homologous structures or organs. These all are roots but they also perform same function of storage of food.
The reasons for Mendel’s success are as follows:
1. Mendel studied the inheritance of one character at a time, unlike his predecessors who considered the organism as a whole.
2. The parent plants undergoing crossing belonged to pure lines and had sharply visible contrasting characters.
3. His knowledge in statistics helped him to maintain accurate records of all the experiments of findings and ... moreanalyzed them carefully.
4. He grew pure lines in separate plots and conducted experiments by crossing two plants from pure strains.
5. He carried out his experiments up to three generations.
6. He selected genetically pure plants for his experimentsg by performing a series of sell crossing tests.
7. All these experiments were conducted with utmost care and meticulous planning.
Sexual reproduction is a type of reproduction that involves a complex life cycle in which a gamete (such as a sperm or egg cell) with a single set of chromosomes (haploid) combines with another to produce an organism composed of cells with two sets of chromosomes (diploid).
A genotype is an organism’s complete set of heritable genes, or genes that can be passed down from parents to offspring. These genes help encode the characteristics that are physically expressed in an organism, such as hair color, height, etc.
A cross between two parents possessing a pair of contrasting characters is known as monohybrid cross. To carry out such a cross, each parent is chosen to be homozygous or true breeding for a given trait (locus).
Dr Herriot is a competent veterinary doctor.
He was a very kind person.he show his kindness in the treatment of triki.he was a very wise and intellegent person .he shows his wiseness by taking triki in his hospital for fifteen days for exercise . he was also a person who want to enjoy his life this action is shown in the last of chapter when mrs pumprey sent bottle of wines and he use it in his... more breakfast and other things such as eggs,brandy etc